DR. KRATIKA BALDUA PORWAL
Periodontist and Implantologist
Address for Correspondence: 132, JAWAHAR MARG, STATION ROAD, JAWAD, DIST. NEEMUCH, MADHYA PRADESH. Phone-9680367477, 9588865395, 9785580460
Obtain a respective position as a full time Dentist and obtain a reverent position that will allow me to gain experience working with a diverse and challenging population of patients.
Master of dental surgery Department of Periodontics and Implantology – Darshan Dental College and hospital, Udaipur. 2014-2017
Bachelor of dental surgery Darshan Dental College and hospital, Udaipur. 2008-2013
Specialization in regenerative and conventional periodontal surgeries, mucogingival surgeries, implantology and laser surgeries with sound knowledge.
ACADEMIC/ WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. Currently working on the position of Senior Lecturer in Darshan Dental College and hospital, Udaipur for 2 years 2 months now.
Original research: Comparative evaluation of role of metronidazole and doxycycline on clinical parameters after routine periodontal surgery.
1. Guident India – “ORAL SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA OF GINGIVA – A DIAGNOSTIC CONUNDRUM.” A case report and review of literature April 2017, 28- 30.
2. Guident India – Liver clot: A reactionary haemorrage - A case report and review of literature Issue May 2017
3. Journal of family medicine and primary care - "Comparative evaluation of adjunctive antibiotics given post periodontal flapsurgery.
1. POSTER PRESENTED ON “SONOPORATION – THE HEALING SOUND” 39TH ISP NATIONAL ANNUAL CONFERENCE, JAIPUR-10th, 11th and 12th OCTOBER 2014.
2. POSTER PRESENTED ON “NUTRIGENOMICS: WHERE NUTRITION AND FOOD SCIENCE GOES GENOMIC.” INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF ORAL HEALTH WELL BEING, MANGLORE-15th, 16th and 17th OCTOBER 2015.
3. PAPER PRESENTED ON “PERCEPTION ABOUT SMILE ESTHETICS AMONG DENTAL PROFESSIONALS AND LAYMEN” IDC INTERNATIONAL DENTAL CONFERENCE, NEW DELHI-19TH-21ST 2016.
4. PAPER PRESENTED ON “COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF ROLE OF METRONIDAZOLE AND DOXYCYCLINE ON CLINICAL PARAMETERS AFTER ROUTINE PERIODONTAL SURGERY” “PERIOZENITH”- 16TH ISP POST GRADUATE CONVENTION, MANALI- 24TH TO 26TH MARCH 2017.
1. ISP 39th NATIONAL ANNUAL CONFERENCE, JAIPUR-10th, 11th and 12th OCTOBER 2014.
2. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF ORAL HEALTH AND WELL BEING, MANGALORE- 15th, 16th and 17th OCTOMBER.
3. 69th INDIAN DENTAL CONFERENCE- NATIONAL CONFERENCE, NEW DELHI-19th-21st FEBURARY 2016.
4. “PERIOZENITH”- 16TH ISP POST GRADUATE CONVENTION, MANALI- 24TH TO 26TH MARCH 2017.
5. 25TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF IAACD, MUMBAI-12TH TO 14TH AUGUST 2016.
MERITS AND AWARDS:
Attended numerous CDE’s and professional meetings programs at national and state level during the entire academic tenure.
MEMBERSHIPS AND FELLOWSHIPS:
• Member of Indian Dental association
• Member of Indian Society of Periodontics
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Well presented and articulate
• Attention to detail
• Able to concentrate for long periods
• Eager to learn the new techniques.
• Enjoy working individually as well as in a team.
• Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of dentistry.
• Well versed with Microsoft word, Excel ,PowerPoint,SPSS and other statical software
• Keeping update with latest development in dentistry
• Date of birth : 26/04/1990
• Marital Status: Married
• Command on languages: English, Hindi
• Permanent Address: 132, JAWAHAR NAGAR, STATION ROAD, JAWAD, DIST. NEEMUCH, MADHYA PRADESH.
• Email address. email@example.com
• Contact details: 9680367477, 9588865395, 9785580460
A confident person who can relate well to dental patients having a proven ability to ensure that dental practices in a surgical area are continuously updated to provide first rate care to patients and a confident healthcare professional with a long track record of successfully diagnosing and treating patients dental condition.
Able to work as a part of dental team and has a flexible approach to work henceforth looking forward for an opportunity to work with a forward thinking and highly regarded dental organizations.
DR. KRATIKA BALDUA PORWAL