The treatment is available for dental patients needing wide variety of care under 18 years of age.
These services include:
- Instilling positive attitude among children towards dental procedures by behaviour management.
- Guiding and counselling the parents in regards to various treatment modalities including different facets of Preventive dentistry.
- Conscious sedation.
- Special care dentistry for those with special healthcare needs.
- Aesthetic dentistry.
- Complete Oral Rehabilitation for Early Childhood Caries.
- Pulp Therapies.
- Treatment for children with oral habits
- Interceptive orthodontics.
- Replacement of missing teeth.
- Treatment modalities for traumatised teeth.
- Treatment of dento facial trauma
- The department offers a full range of high quality general, specialty based and emergency dental care.
- Dental care is extended by pre-doctoral dental students or post-doctoral dental residents under the guidance of highly qualified Faculty and Professionals.
- There is large OPD of patients and all patients are treated with high sterilization standards under stringent aseptic conditions.
- Special care treatment is offered to children with Special Care needs.
- There is a Conscious sedation Dental Clinic.
- The patients are recalled on the appointment basis to prevent unnecessary delay or waiting. Emergency cases are handled on arrival.
- All patients are individually attended and are equally taken care of by their respective Pediatric dentists.