Post graduate students are encouraged to plan and conduct research work for their thesis program as well as other research projects in the department in evidence based manner.
- Original observational study in treatment of OSMF and homogeneous leukoplakia using curcumin.
- Observational radiographic study in changes oftemporomandibular joint in Udaipur population.
- Observational radiographic study of assessment of length and type of styloid process in Udaipur population.
- Original descriptive study of anterior loop of mental nerve using cone beam computed tomography (CBCT).
- Original research on effect of hand held mobile phones on parotid salivary flow measured using chromatography paper: A comparative study of dominant and non-dominant side.