The specialty aims at thorough screening followed by evaluation for appropriate diagnosis.Performing needful chair side investigations, acquiring knowledge of advanced investigations as well as producing required radiographs for arriving at more definitive diagnosis.
Patient care and targeted treatment are provided for:
- Orofacial pain
- Temporomandibular disorders
- Oral Mucosal diseases
- Potentially malignant disorders
- Salivary gland disorders
- Medically compromised patients
- Patients with special care needs
- Providing help for de-addiction and patient counseling.
- Alternative pain relief therapies.