Prosthodontic treatments include the following:
- Removable Complete Dentures are full-mouth teeth replacements designed for edentulous people. Complete dentures help people who have lost all their teeth due to trauma or poor oral hygiene, giving them better chewing abilities in addition to a more appealing appearance.
- Removable Partial Dentures are designed for partially-edentulous people.
- Fixed Partial Dentures are designed for partially-edentulous people, which provide the most natural results.
- Ceramic and Metal Ceramic Dental Crowns are prosthetic teeth designed to repair damaged teeth. Crowns are typically forged from metal, porcelain or a combination of metal and porcelain materials.
- Dental Veneers and Other Bonded Restorations are used to create bright, white smiles with beautifully shaped teeth.
- Esthetic Reconstructive Dentistry is the most advanced approach to providing fully or partially edentulous patients with the highest level of implantology treatment.
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics care for oral cancer patients and treatment for TMJ disorders.
- Implants: Treatment with dental implants has considerably extended the range of care that we can offer patients; however, despite its applications in new areas such as maxillofacial prosthodontics, the anchoring of hearing aids and in orthodontic therapy, it is principally used for Prosthodontic rehabilitation. (Noble Biocare)
The department offers a complete range of high quality specialty care and emergency prosthodontic treatment to all patients.
The prosthodontic care for partially or completely edentulous patients to develop a comprehensive treatment plan and to also help patients to improve quality of life.
Prosthodontic care is extended by Under Graduates and Post-Graduate students provide treatment under the guidance of highly qualified Faculty and Professionals.